To support your on-going learning in the run-up to your A-level Economics exams.
The following resources are recommended:
1) Make use of the six “hardcopy” APT Past Paper booklets that you have:
Booklets A, B, C are Paper 2 National and Global Economy
Booklets D, E, F are Paper 3 Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
THESE PAPERS WILL FORM THE BACKBONE OF THE REVISION LESSONS IN THE EVENT OF THE ACADEMY CLOSING.
I will be logged-in during our regular lesson times so that we can communicate via teams if necessary.
2) Note that these APT Past Paper booklets are also available on the class “Teams” site.
3) In addition, all my in-class presentations are available on “Teams”
4) You may wish to complete additional revision of Yr. 1 topics by utilising the Seneca accounts you already have.
5) The following sites may also be beneficial:
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUp1XAqfwg EconDal – other videos from the same source are rated by students
Please note, any completed questions can be scanned in at home and emailed to me.
General class feedback will be via Teams.
One-to-one feedback will be via email.