Our full range of uniform is provided via the supplier Chromasport at Bretton in Peterborough. Chromasport offer many different ways in which you can purchase school uniform for your child, these include:
- In store – where you can try on samples for sizing and comfort with your child and then purchase your uniform (open hours and location below).
- Online Store – here you can browse 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Please type www.chromasport.co.uk, click school wear, click on Thomas Deacon Academy to browse and purchase.
- Online Click & Collect – this enables you to browse and select your uniform of choice online but still come to store to try and ensure that you have ordered correctly all free of charge.
Uniform requirements for the Junior School is as follows:
Years 3 & 4
The Thomas Deacon Academy Juniors uniform for Years 3 & 4 consists of:
- Dark blue jumper or cardigan (with TDA logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers or canvas)
Years 5 & 6
In Years 5 & 6, children wear a blazer replacing the jumper. A Junior TDA tie also should be worn.
Alternative Summer Uniform for Years 3 & 4
- Girls - summer dress navy and white gingham check (knee length); white socks; sensible shoes
- Boys - Black school shorts; white polo shirt; short sleeved white shirt; sensible shoes.
- Black polo shirt with Thomas Deacon logo
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms