Welcome to the TDA Junior Uniform Page!
School Shop Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am-3.15pm (closed between 1.45pm-2.15pm)
Monday to Friday:
- 3pm-3.15pm (not on Fridays)
Uniform requirements for the Junior School is as follows:
Years 3 & 4
The Thomas Deacon Academy Juniors uniform for Years 3 & 4 consists of:
- Dark blue jumper or cardigan (with TDA logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers or canvas)
Years 5 & 6
In Years 5 & 6, children wear a blazer replacing the jumper. A Junior TDA tie also should be worn.
Alternative Summer Uniform for Years 3 & 4
- Girls - summer dress navy and white gingham check (knee length); white socks; sensible shoes
- Boys - Black school shorts; white polo shirt; short sleeved white shirt; sensible shoes.
- Black polo shirt with Thomas Deacon logo
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms