Free School Meal Entitlement
If you believe that you meet one of the following criteria, please follow this link to the Norfolk County Council site (our service provider): https://fiso.norfolk.gov.uk/Synergy/Enquiries/Citizen/FreeSchoolMeals.aspx for an online application or complete the application form below and return by email to: email@example.com or post to: Free School Meals, Norfolk County Council, Floor 8, County Hall, Norwich, NR1 2DL:
· Income Support.
· Income Based Job Seekers Allowance.
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
· Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190.
· If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
· Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
· Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
· Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018).
If you have previously applied or been eligible for free school meals, you need not re-apply, as we will continue to re-check your entitlement each month and will notify you should you become re-eligible.