OFSTED reports can be downloaded below or View our latest report from OFSTED's website.
Our latest 'mock' OFSTED report conducted by Soden Education Ltd. in November 2014 found that the academy is very well led with:
- Rising attainment and progress. The academy is now performing within the top group of schools in Peterborough.
- A relentless focus on students’ learning.
- Growing expectations. The vast majority of staff know that it is their business to support the highest aspirations.
- Using accurate evidence to be accountable for performance.
- Improvements in the quality of teaching.
The reviewers, Maggie Hollingsworth and Louise Soden, recommended that:
"We think this academy has the clear potential to be outstanding; it should aim for nothing less."