Your Child's Records
Parents of Students at the Academy are able to view live information concerning their children. This service is available to Parents or Carers of all Students within the Academy and is provided by default so there is no longer any requirement to request access. A single login username and password is required. Details of these can be viewed on the reverse of most Student Reports in an information box [see image to right].
Information is available under the following headings.
- Student Details [name, address, phone numbers, tutor group, dob etc.]
- Contacts [name, address, phone details for student contacts etc]
- Reports [copies of reports sent home and other documents]
- Exclusions [details of any exclusions]
- Timetable [daily and weekly view of timetable]
- Attendance [AM/PM attendance in school]
- Student Events [Positive and Negative events relating to your child]
If you do not have a username / password visible on your childs report one can be request by send an email to the following email address: email@example.com
Work is underway to develop an additional view to this data which also provides parents/carers with access to their childs class groups on the Virtual Learning Environment. This enhancement will make available to parents / carers the same resources that their child sees when in their classes. They will effectivly be able to see how well their children are doing and what they are doing from a common platform. Links to other areas of the Virtual Learning Environment wil be available as well as links to the existing ePortal system.
Whilst this work is being completed, the existing eportal pages are available and can be accessed by going to the following link: